Splatoon 2 is now live and with it comes a new tier list for weapons. Your weapon choice in the game can make or break your team, so choosing what to use can be difficult. So, we’ve gone ahead and done the research for you! We have completed our Splatoon 2 Weapon Tier List, which ranks every single weapon from worst to best.
Blaster: worst possible weapon in Splatoon, not only do you not get to fire faster than the enemy team but it is also short ranged. The splat bombs are decent for taking out enemies from a distance and so can be used as an emergency option to save your life but otherwise there’s no reason whatsoever why anyone should use this gun.
Blaster Worst Possible Weapon (tier 0) → Tentatek Splattershot Jr Low Tier (Tier 12) → Inkbrush Medium Tier (Tier 11) → N-ZAP ‘85 High Tier (Tiers 20–21)→ Forge Splattershot Pro Highest Tier (.88-.89).
1. Splatoon 2 is finally here, and it’s time to talk about the best weapons in the game
2. There are many different weapon types in Splatoon 2, but which ones should you be using for your play style
3. The list below will cover each of these weapon types with their pros and cons, as well as a few tips on how to use them effectively
4. Inkbrush – great for painting large areas quickly and can reach high ledges because of its length
5a. Tips for using an inkbrush include shooting at walls or floors so that enemies have less ground to walk on while trying to get close
5b. Charger – has a lot of range but takes longer to charge up shots than other weapons
6a. Tips for using a charger include waiting until an enemy gets near before firing off shots; this way you won’t needlessly waste ammo by running out too soon 6b. Jet Squelcher – has long range and can shoot around corners quite easily
7a) Tips for jet squelchers include not aiming too low when trying to hit someone who is hiding behind something like crates or boxes 7b) Brella – shoots both water
8. Splatoon 2 is out and the world’s best players are ranking weapons
9. The weapon tier list is a good way to figure out which weapon you should use for different situations
10. This list ranks all of the weapons in order from worst to best, but there are some close calls at the bottom of the list
11. The top 10 weapons include Charger, E-liter 3K Scope, Goo Tuber, Dapple Dualies Pro, Aerospray MG/RG
12. Check out this article if you want more details on how these rankings were made!
13. Stay tuned for updates as new content comes out!
14. The Splattershot Jr.
15. The Splat Roller
16. The Inkbrush
17. The Slosher
18. The Aerospray MG
19. The Jet Squelcher
20. Splatoon 2 is now available on the Nintendo Switch
21. The game features new weapons, such as dualies and rollers
22. All of the weapons are ranked from best to worst
23. The rankings are based on damage, spread, fire rate, range, charge time, special ability
24. Examples of special abilities include ink saver and sub weapon selecter
25. There’s also a ranking system for each weapon category – shooters (guns), chargers (rollers), sloshers (splat bombs)
In Splatoon 2, there are a total of 15 weapons divided into four categories: Shooter, Roller, Charger and Slosher. This article will rank the weapons from worst to best. All rankings are based on personal opinion and game experience.
Splatoon 2 is finally here and it’s time to rank the weapons! This tier list will take a look at each weapon in the game, their strengths, weaknesses, and how they stack up against one another. So without further ado… let’s get started!
This blog post is a ranking of the weapons in Splatoon 2. Every weapon has its strengths and weaknesses, but this list will hopefully help you decide which one to use for your play style. Each tier includes some tips on how to maximize each weapon’s potential and what kind of player they are best suited for. If you’re looking for more general information about Splatoon 2, be sure to check out our other blog posts!
With Splatoon 2’s release looming, many players are wondering what weapons they should focus on. This article will help you make the right decision when it comes to selecting your arsenal of ink. Read on for a comprehensive tier list!
Splatoon 2 is a fantastic sequel to the original Splatoon. The Nintendo Switch exclusive features new weapons, stages, and gear. One of the most anticipated aspects of Splatoon 2 is the weapon tier list where players can find out which weapons are best for different situations. In this post we will go over what each weapon does as well as rank them from worst to best!
When Splatoon 2 was announced, fans of the first game wanted to know more about what weapons would be available in the new sequel. To help players with this question, I have compiled a list of all the weapons found in Splatoon 2 and their ranking out of 5 stars. This is an attempt to answer that burning question for every fan who has been waiting patiently since last year’s E3 reveal.
There are many weapons in Splatoon 2 and it can be difficult to decide which ones to use. This article will help you by providing a ranking of the best weapons in Splatoon 2.
You’ll find this blog post very helpful for deciding what weapon is right for you!
With Splatoon 2 coming out soon, everyone is wondering what weapons are the best. This article will discuss which weapons rank in the top ten of our list and why they’re so good. These rankings are based on how well each weapon performed in our tests as well as feedback from other Splatoon players.